Saturday 6 November 2010

Whats in my makeup bag?

This blog is suppose to be beauty and fashion related and really I haven't kept up with this. So here is an insight into my makeup bag on a daily basis. Obviously I change my eyeshadow,blusher and lip products depending on my mood or the occasion.


Face products
Estee Lauder DayWear Plus
Smashbox Photo Finish primer
MUFE HD foundation in 120
Nars bronzer in Laguna
MUFE HD power
MAC blusher in Pink Swoon
Benefit Erase Paste in No. 2 medium
Bobbi Brown Face Blender
MAC 168
MAC 109 (not in picture)
Disposable sponge

Eye and eyebrow products
Rimmel Sexy Curves mascara
MAC shade stick in Shimmersand
Anatascia Brunette Brow Pomade
MUFE Aqua Eyes liner
Urban Decay Book of Shadows Volume 2
MAC 226
MAC 239
Benfit hard angle brush
Brow brush (cheap one from a set)
ELF eye shadow brush
GOSH round shadow brush

Lip products
Lush lip tint in Snow Fairy
Lancome Juicy Tube in Marshmallow Electro no. 95

Miscellaneous
Cuticura hand hygiene gel

If anyone would like a review of any of the products listed just let me know.

xo

1 comment:

  1. love the urban decay palette..what do you think of the HD foundation? i've always wanted to try it..if you had the time a review would you be able to do a review on it? x

    ReplyDelete